Our daily column, 5 Things You Need to Know Today, will help you to get your day started and offer you some fodder for water cooler conversation.
1. The MetroWest Women's Alliance held its 2nd Annual Ruby Slippers Gala last week. . Framingham Patch will have more from the gala this week.
2. Register your daughter to be a Girl Scout in Framingham tonight at 7:30 at First United Methodist Church. For more information, about
3. Framingham mom Samantha McGarry blogged about the Love of Laundry Saturday. The popular Framingham Patch blog post generated a lot of comments and was re-posted over and over on Facebook. Click here, to see why.
4. Yoga for the Young Athlete at at 4:30 p.m. at Edwards Church. $12. Yoga is the perfect complement to competitive activities as it promotes flexibility, strength, friendliness and equanimity. Students will learn yoga postures to work the body, breathing techniques to increase the flow of oxygen to the body's tissues and meditation to calm the mind.
5. Keefe Technical School Committee will meet tonight at 7.