The school year is approaching, and Framingham Patch will be there to cover all the big news for all of Framingham's schools. But we can’t do it without your help.
There are a lot of schools in Framingham and we want to hear from all of them not just the Framingham Public Schools, but , , , and even the preschools.
To make sure you get the most out of Framingham Patch this school year, we invite you to get active in the news-gathering process. There are five things you can do to make sure your school and its students get all the coverage they deserve from Patch:
- Let us know about big events and accomplishments — If you have a school-related story idea you’d like us to cover, let us know about it! Just email Framingham Patch editor Susan Petroni with the details and who we should contact for more information about the story idea.
- Add your event listings — Have an upcoming band performance? Is your school hosting an open house? Just add the news to our Events calendar. We invite you to add calendar events for your school, its extracurricular activities, clubs, PTO and more.
- Post your announcements — Want to let us know about a student, school or teacher accomplishment? Post the school's honor roll, too. Let everyone hear the news by posting your own announcements and photos.
- Add your photos to our galleries – Throughout the school year we’ll be out gathering lots of photos of students and their activities. Be sure to add your own photos to our event-related galleries and share your memories with everyone.
- Sign up for the newsletter — Want to find out what’s happening in area schools? Keep up with Patch every morning by signing up for our daily newsletter. We’ll mail you the top headlines every morning.
You can also become a blogger and share your personal experience as a teacher, student, parent or school volunteer directly with Framingham Patch readers on a regular basis. To find out more about bogging and or using Patch this school year, just email firstname.lastname@example.org.