According to the Framingham Public Schools web site the position will report to the "Chief Human Resources Officer by ensuring that the operations of the Human Resources Department are carried out effectively, efficiently, and accurately on a timely basis."
Performance Responsibilities include:
1. Assists in the administration of personnel support for all school department employees including selection, assignments, transfers, leaves and other personnel activities. Such administration must be completed in a timely fashion.
2. Prepares the posting of vacancies within and outside the district. Prescreens candidates and notifies hiring authorities of licensed and highly qualified staff.
3. Coordinates and assists the Chief Human Resources Officer with the recruitment of personnel.
4. Supervises all office personnel under the direction of Chief Human Resources Officer.
1. Reviews the proper starting step for new employees with the Chief Human Resources Officer. Prepares all notices and paperwork for new employees. Sets up meetings with new hires and meets with new hires to review all paperwork and benefits.
2. Tracks and monitors certification, recertification and evaluations of all staff members. Assists employees with certification issues. Monitors licensure status on DESE security portal.
3. Prepares individual teacher contracts for approval by Superintendent and the Chief Human Resources Officer. Prepares annual teacher reappointment notices.
4. Provides support to the Chief Human Resources Officer in the administration of negotiated employee agreements and employee relations.
5. Assists in the development and implementation of plans in Human Resources for efficiency and compliance with district, state, and federal guidelines.
6. Provides reports and information to other departments, town departments and outside agencies as requested.
7. Becomes familiar with duties of other staff members and assists them with projects in peak flow time.
8. Acts as the key contact person with Technology for EPIMS reporting. Refers questions to Chief Human Resources Officer.
9. Compiles and completes all CORI requests. Coordinates and implements three year CORI reporting. Reviews questionable CORIs with Chief Human Resources Officer. Ensures district CORI authorization is active and valid.
10. Compiles and monitors all information regarding authorization to work in the US of all employees. Works with the Chief Human Resources Officer and special counsel in immigration filings and or paperwork.
11. Monitors and facilitates the Framingham teacher mentoring program.
12. When requested, attends meetings representing the Chief Human Resources Officer
1. Responsible for the open enrollment process for health, dental, and life insurance benefits.
2. Coordinates benefits in conjunction with Town Human Resources Department and resolves issues directly with the Town or vendor.
Looking for a new job, your first job or an additional job? Framingham Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section.