The Crossroads Christian Childcare Center is a ministry of Crossroads Community Church (www.crossroadsframingham.com).
The director would be responsible for:
- Recruit, hire, develop, support and evaluate all teaching staff.
- Recruit students and maintain maximum enrollment.
- Initiate and maintain communications with families.
Job requirements include:
- A vital and personal relationship with Jesus
- Knowledge of Childhood Development (birth – school age)
- Knowledge of general learning theories and curriculum development alternatives
- Ability to administer a program and effectively lead, supervise, and motivate staff and volunteers
- Must demonstrate professional skills in the areas of curriculum planning, in-service staff training, program goal-setting, lesson plans, and establishing assessment procedures
- Firm grasp of financial planning as related to budgeting, forecasting, salary benchmarking, reporting methods, etc.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field, plus 5 years experience teaching and/or directing.
- EEC Director I/Director II certification.
Looking for a new job, your first job or an additional job? Framingham Patch is here to help with a roundup of what's available in and around town.
Know of an opening that isn't listed here? Share the details in the comments section.