Selectmen Chair Dennis Giombetti, with support from the entire board,
asked local restaurants to help raise money for the Park fund established by the Pheasant Hill Civic Association to help this family rebuild their lives.
Mark your calendars for these restaurant fundraisers:
- Tonight, Jan. 7: Samba, and Samba West in Framingham will donate 20 percent of food sales after 5 p.m. to the Park fund. No coupon needed. Menus available at: www.sambaframingham.com and www.sambawest.com
- Tomorrow, Jan. 8: 99 Restaurant in Framingham will donate 15 percent of food sales from 5 to 10 p.m. to the Park fund. Guests must notify their server that they would like the 15% donated to the Park Fund. Menu available at: www.99restaurants.com
- Thursday, Jan. 9: La Cantina Restaurant in Framingham will donate 20 percent of food sales after 5 p.m. to the fund. Menu available at: www.golacantina.com
- Sunday, Jan. 12 and Friday, Jan. 17: Postern Grille at the Sheraton Tara in Framingham will donate 20 percent of food sales after 11:30 a.m. to the Park fund. Menu available at www.posterngrille.com
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: UNO Pizzeria & Grill in Framingham will donate 15-20 percent of food sales (based on sales), to the fund. Menu available at www.unos.com. Patrons must bring a coupon to the restaurants to have the sales donated. Coupons will be made available on the town website at: www.framinghamMa.gov
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: CJ’s Northside Grill in the Nobscot section of Framingham will donate 10 percent of food sales. Menu available at www.cjsnorthsidegrill.com
- Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 2: Skybokx 109 Gastrosports on Speen Street in Natick will donate 20 percent of food sales after 11:30 a.m. Menu available at www.skybokx109.com
Additional information on the Park Fund established by the Pheasant Hill Civic Association can be found at:
Editor's Note: Originally posted at 6:33 p.m. Monday, Jan. 6. Updated with additional photos.