The event, open to the public, is an opportunity to do some holiday shopping, with gift wrapping included. A portion of the proceeds raised will go to The American Heart Association and to The Learning Center for the Deaf.
- Jennifer Brumm, owner of The Artistic Edge, and her staff will offer complimentary hair consultation.
- Lindsay Cadrin will be working her magic with BeautiControl's makeup, and giving you the freshest look for the holiday season.
- Lisa Amoroso Morris will be bringing along the bling from Premier Designs Jewelry.
- Sarah Dumanski will be there for all of your skin care, anti-aging, and bath/body needs. Come ready for a facial and make-up application. She will have lots of gift ideas starting at just $10! She will offer 15 percent off all gift certificate purchases from her mobile spa business, and each will include an hour of pampering for not only the person you are giving the gift certificate to, but also for you.
- Bethany Tobias will introduce you to the non-toxic lifestyle with some of Ava Anderson's hair, home cleaning, pet, and baby products.
- The Artistic Edge will be offering $15 off any gift certificate purchased that night for any service.
Appetizers, desserts, & beverages will be served!
Raffles will be held throughout the evening.
The Artistic Edge is located at 1151 Worcester Rd (Route 9 west) in Framingham.