Below are my editor's picks for things to do today, Saturday, Feb. 22
- Canadian Wiggles at Amazing Things: Award-winning Canadian children's entertainers Splash'N Boots will bring their hilarious and infectious music to the Amazing Things Arts Center at 2:30 p.m. Hailed as the "U2 of children's entertainment" the duo recently gained national exposure on Treehouse TV (Canada's Nick Jr.). Get ready to sing and dance in this dynamic, high-energy show. Tickets are $10 or $9 for members.
- Hot Stories at the Library: The main Framingham Library will present Hot Diggity Dog! Hot Stories for a Cold Winters’ Day today from 2 to 3 p.m. in the Costin room. Rona Leventhal shares stories and songs, infusing drama, movement and audience participation into an imaginative, joyful journey through many cultures. The event is free and for ages 5 and older.
- Candidate for Governor at Panache: Massachusetts Attorney General and a Democratic candidate for Governor Martha Coakley will visit Framingham today. Come join her for conversation and coffee at Panache Coffee at 680 Worcester Rd in Framingham at 3:30 p.m. All are welcome. To RSVP go to http://bit.ly/1oXlha9
- Last Call at the Oasis: Grace Congregational Church will hold a free screening of the documentary Last Call at the Oasis-Turn It Around at 2 p.m. today.The documentary focuses on the Earth's most valuable resource, water.The PG-13 is the second in a series presented by Transition Framingham.
- Cat Show: Salty Cats, the local club of the International Cat Association, is hosting a show at the National Guard Armory Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. A great opportunity to meet breeds of cats that you have only seen in photos. There will be cats for adoption from local shelters and many vendors selling products and accessories for your feline friends. Tickets are available at the door; $6 for adults, $4 for students and senior. Children under 12 and active military members are free. The Armory is located at 255 Concord St. in Framingham.