There are already a couple of storm changes. Click here to view them and to add new ones.
Below are my editor's picks for things to do today, Saturday, Dec. 14. I wish I could attend all of these events, but it just is not possible.
Organizers: feel free to send Patch photos from your event and will publish. Email Susan.Petroni@patch.com
- 26th Annual Craft Fair: The Framingham Auxiliary Police Department will host its 26th Annual Craft Fair today at Keefe Technical School, on Winter Street, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is $2.50, children under age 12 are free. Scores of vendors!
- Winter Wonderland: Framingham Downtown Renaissance Winter Wonderland Holiday Bazaar takes place today from 11 a.m. to today at 42 Union Ave.! From 11 to 2, take part in cookie decorating and music and all kinds of holiday fun! See great art and drink awesome coffee and cocoa! Peruse gifts from all over the world imported by Mango Tree Artisans of Sudbury -- Be warm with energy saving tips and a rad gift swap, thanks to Next Step Living and Transition Framingham! Take a stroll and vote on your favorite windows, and stop along the way to shop or grab a bite... lots going on in Downtown Framingham!
- 5th Annual Library Art & Craft Fair: The Framingham Public Library will hold its 5th Annual Winter Art & Craft Fair from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Also stop by the raffle table for a chance to win one of the prizes donated by the craft fair vendors. The famous Copley Cats will be performing during this event. No admission charge. Parking is restricted in the area due to construction at the library, still.
- Teen Craft Workshop: Teens: Want to give unique gifts to your family and friends this holiday season but don’t have the cash? We can help! The main Framingham Library is holding a free event today from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. to help you out. They will teach you how to make duct tape wallets, baskets out of magazine pages, bottle cap magnets, crocheted scarves, and more. Before you bring your gift home and enjoy some apple cider and a snack too.
- Cheer on the Frogs: The Framingham Parks & Recreation Swim Team will host its first swim meet of the season at Keefe Tech at 10 a.m. Stop by and cheer on the Frogs!
- Christmas Concert: First United Methodist Church on Water Street is hosting a Christmas Concert at 3 p.m. and all are invited to the free performance.
- Singing & Dancing at Shoppers World: Students from the performing Arts Center of MetroWest will perform at Barnes & Noble at Shoppers World today from 3 to 6 p.m. Mention PAC at the register and a portion of all sales will go the Framingham-based Performing Arts Center of MetroWest.
- Island Tale at Walsh: Today is the final 2 performances of Once On This Island. Shows are now 2 and 5:30 p.m. Tickets available at the door.
- Rival Hockey Night: Framingham High will host Natick High tonight at 7 at Loring Arena. Admission fee to enter.