Feel free to add events you think are worthy in the comment box below or post a event in the Framingham Patch calendar.
- Chowder Festival: The Masonic Lodge in Framingham will host its 4th Annual Chowder Festival today from noon to 2 p.m. at Gallagher Park. $5 admission. Proceeds will be donated to Masonic Charities including the Framingham Masonic Angel Fund. Awards will be given for best New England Traditional (white Chowder), Most Original Chowder and best Corn Chowder.
- Potter Road Pumpkin Fair: The annual PTO event is from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and features a moon walk, inflatable obstacle course, exciting new games, prizes, arts & crafts, pumpkin painting, crazy hat decorating, a loom-band station, sandy candy, a prize walk, and a new game this year is "chuck a duck."
- Artist Talk & Sculpture Dedication: Recently, four sculptures by Framingham artist Carol J. Spack were installed in Cushing Memorial Park. Called "Nature's Four Seasons," these sculptures are the first fine art sculptures in the Town of Framingham park. Today at 11 a.m., the Town of Framingham will hold a dedication ceremony for the sculptures and the artist will talk about her creations.
- Haunted Haven: Cameron Middle School is hosting its annual Halloween Haven tonight from 5-6:30. It is a free event that kids can dress up in costume for, and enjoy fun, games, crafts, and a haunted house!
- Multicultural Fair: Brophy Elementary School's PTO hosts its annual fair today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. $1 admission.
- Free Concert: Cellist Sam Ou and Pianist Chi Chen
Wu will perform at the main Framingham Library at 3 p.m. Both
musicians have performed internationally.