Feel free to add events you think are worthy in the comment box below or post a event in the Framingham Patch calendar.
- Murder-Mystery at the Library: Teens are invited to participate in the The Body in the Library: Murder Mystery/ Costume Contest Spookfest from 6 to 8 p.m. Sponsored by the Framingham Library Youth Advisors, teens are asked to come in costume and bring their detective skills to the free after hours event at the library. Pizza will be served. Prizes too.
- Halloween Costume Party: Dress up in your favorite costume and stop by The Bone to hear Pablo Palooza jam from 9:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. No cover charge.
- Pancakes, Pancakes & More Pancakes: Framingham Rotary Club will hold its 2nd Annual Pancake Breakfast at Keefe Tech from 8 to 11 a.m. Admission $5. For additional information, click here.
- Give Back Candy & Meet the Tooth Fairy: Give back some of your Halloween candy, meet the tooth fairy and enter to win an iPad at the Framingham Dental Center's event from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Flyers in Bay State Championship Game: The Framingham Youth football grade 7 team (B) will compete in the Bay State Title game at 1:30 at Natick High.
- Boys Soccer in Tourney: The Framingham High team had a bye in the first round of the MIAA Boys Soccer Division North 1 playoffs. Today, #7 seeded Framingham will host Acton-Boxborough, seeded #10, in a game at noon.
- Marian Open House: Marian High School in Framingham will hold an open house for prospective students this afternoon at 1 p.m. Click here for more details.
- Scandal Survivor Mary Ware Dennett: Libby Franck will portray Mary Ware Dennett, a Framingham woman who transcended a nationally notorious public scandal and moved on to campaign for suffrage, promote world peace and fight to make sex education legal. Tickets are $5 for Framingham History Center members and $10 for non-members. To reserve a seat, email firstname.lastname@example.org. This program is presented by The Framingham History Center.