Paul Ashton is the owner of Annie's Book Stop and Espresso Paulo in The Nobscot Shopping Center. The bookstore has a large selection of used books. There is free WiFi while you enjoy coffee, specialty coffee drinks and pastries at Espresso Paulo located inside the store. Annie's is committed to the surrounding community by featuring local artists through photography displays and selling locally made jewelry and art. Check their website for current events and listings as there is always a lot going on at Annie's!
- Fax: 508-877-1891
- Hours: Mon-Wed 7 am-6 pm; Thu 7 am-7 pm; Fri & Sat 7 am-6 pm; Sun 12 pm-5 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1985
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Return policy: trade in book swap
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: Any book by travel writer Bill Bryson.
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: Used
- Book store features: Food
- Wi-Fi: Free