Big Papi's Grille - CLOSED (Closed)
Big Papi's Grille is located on Worcester Road Eastbound (Rt 9) at the Framingham/Natick line. The restaurant opened in 2009.
Named for Boston Red Sox slugger and co-owner David Ortiz, Big Papi's Grille is an American steak house with a Latin flair. On the menu, you'll find steaks, chops, burgers and more. There are also seafood and several other options. Start your meal with a selection from the appetizer section, including the Dominican Sausage Platter, one of many Big Papi's Favorites.
Big Papi's is beautifully appointed and the staff is very friendly. There is also a very nice bar area and a specialty drink selection.
- Hours: Mon - Thu,11:30am - 10pm, Fri, Sat, 11:30am - 11pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 7/1/09
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.bigpapisgrille.com/menus.php
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Latin American, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Ask about "Big Papi's Favorites"
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Garry Payne
- Number of tables: 40
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fine dining