Originally established in Manhattan in 2003 and coming to this location in November of 2010, Chinese Mirch is one of the newer additions to the burgeoning Indian dining scene in Framingham. It does not offer traditional Indian food; in fact, the menu features Chinese food infused with Indian flavors. In Hindi, the name of the restaurant suggests "spicy Chinese food." Options includes soups, chicken, lamb, seafood, rice, noodles and vegetarian dishes. The restaurant can be found adjacent to Stardust Jewelers on Route 9 East.
- Fax: 508-875-0680
- Hours: Tue - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm, 5:30pm - 10pm; Sat, 11:30am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11:30am - 10pm; Mon, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Chinese cuisine
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.chinesemirch.com/menu/menu_framingham.pdf
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese, Indian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Dress code: Casual