Donna Moy-Bruno has been living in the Framingham/Metrowest area her entire life and considers herself a true New Englander. As an active Real Estate Consultant for more than a decade, she provides counseling and services to a diverse group of customers and clients; investors, first-time home buyers, and homeowners in transition, move-up buyers, empty-nesters downsizing and some who find themselves in need of assisted living accommodations. Representing homeowners in the marketing of their homes for sale, Donna takes advantage of the latest internet technology combined with person-to-person networking to provide maximum exposure of her listings. Donna is dedicated to working with her buyer clients to identify and secure the right home, one that meets the individual needs of each unique family. As a working mom, Donna is in touch with community activities, school issues, and family related resources and can help refer any relocating residents to valuable and necessary resources.
- Fax: 508-820-0039
- Hours: Mon - Sat; 9am - 5pm; Sun, by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the rear entrance.
- Founding Date: Jan 1, 2000
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals, Sales
- Type (real estate): Commercial, Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: Treat customers like family. Provide them with as much information as possible so they may make a well-informed decision.