Access Framingham is a non-profit corporation designated by the Town of Framingham to run local television programming. Access Framingham is funded by a percentage of the revenues of Framingham's cable providers, as required by their licenses, as well as by individual, family and corporate memberships.The Access Framingham studio is located in the back of Fuller Middle School. It has a ramped entrance-way.
Members of FPAC are trained, given access to recording and editing equipment and can broadcast locally produced shows. Individual members who produce a program for Access Framingham are responsible for program content and retain their copyrights.
Memberships start at $30 a year. Seniors and youths are $15. There are also family, non-profit and corporate memberships available.
Presently, popular shows on Access Framingham include: Political Discussion with Dave Hutchinson, The Audrey Hall Show, and Bate Papo.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sun - 4pm - 9pm; Closed on Saturday
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Contact email: info (at) accessfram (dot) tv
- Services: http://framingham.patch.com/articles/access-framingham-tv-schedule
- Parking: Free lot
- Frequency: Daily
- Target audience: Framingham residents
- Discounts: Senior, Student
- Channel number/frequency: AF-TV cable channels: RCN/3, Comcast/9, Verizon/43