Hurdy Gurdy Man Antiques
Hurdy Gurdy Man Antiques is in an early 19th-century barn. Owned by husband and wife Dean and Diane, this shop sells classic, one-of-a-kind, hard-to-find trinkets, clothing and more. The vintage clothing collection spans decades, even the Victorian and Edwardian eras. The comfortable, but detail-oriented atmosphere gives you an experience that seems straight from another time. The shop is open by appointment, so be sure to call ahead.
- Hours: By appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at ground level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique/vintage clothing and collectibles
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Within three days of purchase – 10% restocking fee
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Antiques specialties: Clothing and collectibles
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1