Lloyd's Diner/Tropical Cafe
Interestingly, this diner was built by the Worcester Lunchcar Company in 1942 and originally located in Orange, MA (where it was called Whit's Diner) before being brought to its present location. Lloyd's Diner has been in this location for many years. It was taken over by a local Brazilian couple in 2010. It is now also known as the Tropical Cafe.
Open from early morning to late evening seven days a week, this diner is a very popular local eatery. On the menu you'll find a traditional breakfast items such as eggs benedict in the morning. For lunch and dinner, you'll find a mix of American choices and Brazilian fare. This includes deep fried snacks and several rice and beans entrees.
Lloyd's Diner/Tropical Cafe is very busy on the weekends, so please plan accordingly.
- Hours: 6:00AM - Midnight / 7 Days
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tropicalcafeonline.com/ma/framingham/menu.html
- Specialties: Fresh squeezed orange juice made on site everyday.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Brazilian, Diner
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: Casual