Metro Eye Docs
Metro Eye Docs is the practice of Tracy Hairston, O.D. Hairston is an optometrist with more than 17 years of clinical experience. Services offered include fitting and prescribing contact lenses, eye exams, prescriptions for eyeglasses, urgent eye care, treatment for dry eyes and treatment for conditions of the retina and eye diseases, such as glaucoma and cataracts. In addition to Framingham, Metro Eye Docs serves the towns of Wayland, Holliston, Natick, Ashland, Sudbury, Southborough and other neighboring areas. Complimentary consultations for contact lenses are offered. Appointments are required.
- Hours: Mon, Wed, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Tue, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am – 2pm (two times a month. Call for more information)
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Free consultation: Yes
- Contact lens fittings: Yes