Metrowest Medical Center: Framingham Union Hospital
Framingham Union Hospital, located in downtown Framingham, is part of the MetroWest Medical Center's regional health care system. The 300+ bed center includes both Framingham Union Hospital and Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick.
The emergency room is open 24-hours a day, seven days week at Framingham Union Hospital. The hospital also has a partnership with Tufts Floating Hospital for Children in Boston for pediatric emergencies from noon to midnight daily.
- Hours: Emergency 24 hours; other departments vary
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Insurance accepted: MetroWest Medical Center accepts most insurance including Medicare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Tufts Healthcare, Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare, Mass Health, and various other private insurance.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- Number of beds: 300
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Urology
- Visiting hours: Vary by department, but typically 2-8pm daily