North End Treats
At North End Treats, diners can enjoy fresh, handmade pizza baked in a hot brick oven. Other specialties include fresh eggplant parmesan, calzones and gelato. The store is associated with Bova Bakery in the North End of Boston and also sells pasteries baked using some of its well-guarded recipes. Catering is available.
- Hours: Mon - Thur, 11am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 10pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp for access.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream, Pizza
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun