Ruby Tuesday, a chain of casual dining restaurants, is best known for its endless fresh salad bar and hand-crafted burgers. The restaurant's large menu also features steak, ribs, pasta, chicken, seafood and more. With its curbside service, someone will come right out to your car and deliver your takeout order. The Framingham outpost of the chain is located in the Trader Joe's plaza on Route 9 West.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 11am - 11pm; Fri - Sat, 11am - 12am; Sun, 9am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-floor access
- Founding Date: 1972
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, Paypal, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Salad bar, burgers
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual