Speech and Language Resources is a speech and language therapy facility located in the Franklin Street Medical Office Building. Founder Sherry Miller has been helping disabled students and adults with language disorders since 1976. Her specialties include developing disabled students, treating aphasia and parent counseling. The licensed staff is made up of language pathologists with strong educational backgrounds.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurances
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Parking: Free lot