St Bridget School
St. Bridget School recently celebrated its 50th anniversary, opening on Sept. 14, 1958. Although the elementary and middle school are a private Catholic school, it is staffed by lay administration and faculty. Principal Roseanne Mungovan. The school follows the Framingham Public Schools calendar. The school has an application process and does offer financial aid. Students live in Framingham and other surrounding communities including Ashland, Holliston, Hopkinton, Natick, Southborough and Sudbury.
The school offers an extended day program from 2:15 to 6 p.m. for an additional fee. There is an active PTO, and the Catholic school is part of the St. Bridget Parish.
- Fax: 508-875-9552
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 2:10pm. Extended day available until 6pm for additional fee.
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1958
- Number of students: 323
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Religious affiliation: Catholic
- Accreditation/licenses: NEASC (New England Association of Schools and Colleges)
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 19 FT, 9 PT, plus a nurse
- Grade levels: PreK-8
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Library, Science lab
- Extracurricular activities available: Choir, Band, Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, Boy Scouts, Middle School Play
- Uniforms: Yes