St. Tarcisius Parish
508-875-8623; Brazilian phone 508-875-6347
Founded in 1907, the St. Tarcisius Parish first served the large Italian immigrant population in downtown Framingham. Today, the Parish serves a large Brazilian immigrant population as well as South Framingham residents. St. Tarcisius Parish is named after a Christian martyr from the 3rd century who is the the patron saint of altar servers and first communicants.
The church is led by Pastor Rev. Renald Vecchiato, C.S.
Weekend Masses are held in English and Portuguese.
Schedule includes: Saturday, 4 p.m., English Church; 7 p.m. Brazillian Church and Sunday, 8 a.m., English Church; 9:30 a.m., Portuguese Church, 11 a.m., English Church; 7 p.m. Brazillian Church
There is an English-language CCD Program on Sunday morning prior to the 11 a.m. family Mass.
The Parish rectory is located at 562 Waverly St. The Parish owns the Father Maschi Parish Center, which is used by the Town of Framingham on election day for two South Framingham precincts.
- Fax: 508-875-6358
- Hours: Office and Rectory hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm. Sat - Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking spaces. Church and hall are accessible.
- Founding Date: 1907
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Denomination: Catholic
- Services: Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes