With two locations in Framingham, Terra Brasilis offers authentic Brazilian food every day. Their buffet blends rice, beans, meats, salads, fruit, fish, plantains and even chicken lasagna.
It's a very busy place at lunchtime as workers, regulars, friends and first-time diners line up with plates in hand and tough decisions to make. And if you can't make it for lunch ($9.17 for the buffet), dinner proves just as delicious. After 9pm daily, Terra Brasilis discounts all take-out food by 40%.
This location is across the railroad tracks from the former Dennison Manufacturing Co. Their other location in Framingham is at 94 Union Street. The company, which was started by three brothers, Walter, Lyndon Johnson and Francisco Viana, also has restaurants in Danbury and Bridgeport, Connecticut.
- Fax: 508-665-6741
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: From parking lot to the front entrance
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Barbecue chicken, steak, beef, lamb and pork on skewers
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Barbecue, Brazilian, Dessert / Ice Cream, International, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: Rice and beans and 2 types of meats and salad.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Rice and beans and 2 types of meats and salad
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: Jocimar Porto
- Number of tables: 15
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch
- Dress code: casual