The Melting Pot
The Melting Pot is an upscale establishment that has turned fondue into a four course dining experience. With an excellent wine list and exceptional service, a trip to this restaurant is sure to be a memorable experience. In addition to fondue, the menu also offers steaks, seafood and vegetarian dishes. This location is located above Route 9 on the hill with Jordan's furniture and Descenza Jewelers. Reservations are suggested and diners are advised that complete dinner service takes about two hours. Last seating is about 9:30pm.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5pm - 11pm; Sat, noon - 11pm; Sun, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped parking and a ramp for access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard
- Products: Fondue, steaks, seafood, wine
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.meltingpot.com/menu.aspx?n=447980
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: French
- Signature dishes: Cheese fondue made with a unique and seasonal ingredients or with a customer's choice of any of the other flavorful cheeses available.
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Dinner
- Atmosphere: Elegant, Fun
- Dress code: Casual fine dining